Commercial Solar Energy
Discover How Much Will Save
Through CREW, commercial solar is simple, fast, and can save you a small fortune to your bottom line. Discover how much you can save. You will be pleasantly surprised.
CREW’s partner has deep experience in commercial solar electricity projects. This experience enables us to engineer out of the buying process many steps and constraints that make these projects long, complex, and frustrating experiences.
Making Your Switch to Solar – Simple
CREW makes exploring and buying solar – simple — so you can focus on the running your business. With access to excellent finance partners, we can offer your preferred way to finance you solar energy system. Anyone owns commercial buildings in these 50 U.S. states can get started. Special focus and additional incentives in the 9 states below.
- California (CA)
- Hawaii (HI)
- Arizona (AZ)
- Nevada (NV)
- District of Columbia (DC)
- Maryland (MD)
- New Jersey (NJ)
- New York (NY)
- Connecticut (CT)
CREW is your solar solution. We have a partnership with Generate Capital, co-founded by Jigar Shah. They provide zero money down financing, and our other partner provides the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction.
Required Commercial Documentation:
Full address for commercial property, roof type, and annual electricity bill.
California represents about 50% of the U.S. commercial market for solar. Our min project size in CA is 30 kW:
- 30 kW is 3, 000 square feet (SF) of solar panels, requiring a fairly open roof of 5,000 SF (larger roof if a lot of skylights and roof equipment or complex roof angles).
- As a rough guideline: 30 KW requires about $500 – $700 on a given monthly bill.
Minimum project size in HI, AZ, NV, DC, MD, NJ, NY, CT is 200 kW —
- 200 kW is 20,000 SF of solar panels, requiring a fairly open roof of 30,000 SF (larger roof if a lot of skylights and roof equipment or complex roof angles).
- As a rough guideline: 200 KW requires about $3,000-$5,000 on a given monthly bill.
Other states don’t provide good solar financials for customers.
If you qualify with the above criteria, simply fill out this form and your CREW Energy Advisor will prepare a full proposal for your review. There is no obligation, but it is pretty a much a no-brainer when you see how much money we can save you with $0 down commercial solar ownership.