SKEPTICAL OF “SALES”
CREW Has A Better Model
In the United States, we spend more money on customer acquisition than the military. Trillions are spent every year on branding, advertising, marketing and sales commissions with one goal: get people to buy stuff.
Who ultimately decides what we buy? WE DO!
CREW Founder Facts from Robert Styler
I am a Sales Partner, just like you — paid the same way you are. My wife and I have agreed that any commissions over $25,000/month, we will “recycle” 80% back to our Crew.
Our mission is to “decentralize the production of energy and the creation of wealth.” We either live that mission or we are hypocrites. Money is our current societal “scoreboard.”
Let’s create new metrics for success so we can avoid the future in this cartoon. To me, being a catalyst in creating a new economic model is more inspiring than making it on the Forbes list…
If you join the Crew, and produce results, you can share in the additional pools of “abundant overflow” from me and other leaders who participate. Some will consider $25K too high, others too low (you can choose what feels abundant to you).
For my wife and I, it feels congruent, abundant and inspiring. What I share in the following pages is my perspective and the plans we have to fix the major issues many of us faced in network marketing.
As you will learn, CREW is a different kind of company. CREW just has a better model.
There are 5 Key Issues in Direct Sales:
CREW gives us the infrastructure to “recycle” those customer acquisition fees back to our network. Instead of that money being centralized on Madison Avenue and Wall Street, we share it all across the country into the bank accounts of our Members for “spreading sunshine.”
You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
— Buckminster Fuller
By decentralizing the production of energy and the creation of wealth, we create an economic ecosystem for global good that empowers people.
The 5 Key Challenges – Solved
The concept of direct sales/network marketing is brilliant. Get paid by helping others succeed, be your own boss, no limits on your income, time freedom, etc. The problem is not the concept, it is the execution (and a few design flaws). With our model of a Member Owned Cooperative, we retain all of the benefits and solve the challenges (because every Member who contributes to the COOP shares in the all of the profits).
- Fairness: We are biologically programmed for fairness. We like a level playing field. If we feel something is unfair, if we do the same task …
- Wealth: To understand the philosophy of a company, just look at their compensation plan. What behaviors do they reward? …
- High Prices: Most network marketing companies pay out 50% of the cost of the product in commissions. Companies even compete on who pays out the highest commissions…
- Control: Though you are paid as an independent contractor, many network marketing companies try to control your life and claim that if you work with a competitive company or you will lose everything you built? …
- Transparency: Most companies don’t trust you with the critical information and metrics you need to make an educated business decision. You are left in the dark…hoping others are making good choices for your future…
CREW is changing the rules.